[Operators] Web apps supporting videocalls

Andrey Utkin andrey.od.utkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:30:31 UTC 2016

Does anybody around has any jabber web app setup with videocalls
working? I'm looking in setting up such thing, but it doesn't work at my
server. Tried jappix and jsxc, in pair with Prosody 0.10.
I suspect STUN/TURN related issues and also shortage of my knowledge.
Would like to replicate somebody's setup scheme.
Thanks in advance for any info.

--
OpenPGP usage is appreciated (it also helps your letter to bypass spam
filters). To email me with encryption easily, go