[Operators] Obtaining XMPP-enabled certificate for server

Daniel Fischaleck daniel at fischaleck.net
Sun Jul 10 20:07:21 UTC 2016

Hey there,
I am using https://cheapsslsecurity.com in particular the Comodo one. Good deal, runs at orcalab.net if you want to validate my information. Cheapest SSL certificate I have found so far.
Cheers,
Daniel

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.

Von: Tomasz Sterna <tomek at xiaoka.com>
Datum: 10.07.2016  21:45  (GMT+01:00)
An: XMPP Operators Group <operators at xmpp.org>
Betreff: [Operators] Obtaining XMPP-enabled certificate for server

Hi.

Which certificate provider giving free or reasonably priced
certificates that work with XMPP would you recommend?

I was using StartSSL certificates, but they just refused to renew my
certs and want me to "upgrade" for US$ 119.80 first.
I don't find this _reasonably_ priced cert for a free to use open
server. So I am forced to find new cert provider...

Which do you use and could recommend?

--

smoku @ http://abadcafe.pl/ @ http://xiaoka.com/