[Operators] Spamming Jabber Servers

Arsimael Inshan ai at jhml.de
Tue Jul 12 15:15:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

Since a few days, the ammount of spamming Servers are increasing on my
site.

Normally I try to contact the admins of these Servers and ask them to
delete these spammming accounts.

But since a few servers don't have such a contact option, I start
blocking those Servers.

Here is a List of jabber servers whose admins are obviously not
interested in taking care of spammers or provide any contact information:

  * bin.vc
  * bestjabber.com
  * dlab.im
  * sj.ms
  * freexmpp.net
  * jabber.ozerki.net

IF one of these servers is your server, feel free to contact me about
the issue.

I have made this list public:

https://is-a-furry.org/blocked-domains/

Greetings

--
Arsimael Inshan
IT-Consultant

email: ai at jhml.de
web: https://www.it-native.de (german)
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
Informations. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately inform the sender and delete this mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this Mail
is not allowed.

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.