[Operators] Public server list - github synchronization

Ludovic BOCQUET lbxmpp at live.com
Tue Mar 8 23:46:09 UTC 2016

Maybe time to see ejabberd devs, there are tickets :
- https://github.com/processone/ejabberd/issues/469
- https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-1528

Prosody module on https://prosody.im/doc/xeplist
You can see Metronome IM too:
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/operators/2013-September/thread.html#1866
:)

I think it is possible to update the XEP-0309...

Regards,

BOCQUET Ludovic