[Operators] Public server list - github synchronization

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Thu Mar 10 21:51:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are closent monitoring pull requests and talking about them with their
developers.
We can only integrate them when they are complete (for example support all
available back ends) or provide feature that are widely useful.

On the specific topic of XEP 309, I am not aware of any pending pull
requests.

Is there one ?