[Operators] spam

Evgeny Khramtsov xramtsov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:36:14 UTC 2016

Sat, 19 Nov 2016 11:52:54 +0100
JC Brand <lists at opkode.com> wrote:

> I disagree that it's pointless. I've seen JIDs posted recently for
> well known domains of which some of their operators are on this list.

Of course some of them could be found here, that's why I used words
'typically' and 'almost'. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against fighting
with spam, but we have already got tons of messages about spamming
jids/domains here and situation seems like doesn't get any better,
because the majority of operators of listed domains are not here and
will do nothing.