[Operators] Spam Problem And Its Simple Solution

Krzysztof Grochocki sirbeherit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:27:37 UTC 2016

Hello.

Over the past year I received spam message only in russian language or in
russian and english language together. I think we can block such messages
like it is in one of polish IM - just block incoming/outgoing messages
where is Cyrillic characters in text. At this time it's only the one way to
stop spam. Maybe someone can write such functionality as module for
ejabberd and prosody?

Regards,

--
Krzysztof Grochocki