[Operators] Common list of bad xmpp ips?

Patrick Beisler psjbeisler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:54:07 UTC 2016

no other replies, but i like the idea too and was going to mention it.
SNORT has a similar community blacklist that works but it not specific to
jabber abuses.

If we could have a reputation list of some kind even for DDOS or abuse
would be awesome.

--
The Internet is changing, consider securing your messages with PGP.
https://keybase.io/psjbeisler/key.asc