[Operators] Jid spammer list

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Feb 16 01:07:09 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 04:40:55PM +0100, Thomas Camaran wrote:
> i share list on github https://github.com/camaran/XMPPSpammer

Might I recommend you sort it based on the server/domain?

And IMO, this still-getting-worse spam problem is far more of a threat
to the XMPP network than Google's lack of encrypted S2S support.

I've started blocking entire domains now, as they're clearly not doing
anything about preventing spammy signups...

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^