[SCAM] T-Shirts for GSoC students/mentors

Marvin W xmpp at larma.de
Tue Jun 9 17:38:09 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

In the previous years, Google sent T-Shirts and other swag to GSoC
students and mentors. However for reasons™ they're not doing it this year.

So I thought it would be great if we could organize this ourselves for
our students and mentors (if they want to). I do have some XMPP and GSoC
stickers around, but obviously the main piece, the shirt (which is
different every year) is missing. Given that XSF will receive $1000 for
its participation in GSoC, I think it should be possible to invest about
$100-$200 to print these shirts (depending on how many shirts and what
price it is in the end). I volunteer to find someone to design the shirt
and will also happily do all the handling/shipping.

pep suggested I should ask here for opinions.

Marvin