[Security] meeting reminder

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Mar 21 11:10:02 CDT 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Just a reminder that we will hold a live discussion of e2e security ~90
> minutes from now -- click xmpp:jdev at conference.jabber.org?join and maybe
> the appropriate URI handler will launch your Jabber client. :)

It seems there's some confusion about the time because the States are on
Daylight Savings Time already (thank you, Congresscritters!) and Europe
is still on Standard Time. The meeting is at 17:00 UTC but it may run
over a bit. I had to make it 17:00 so that I can catch a plane to San
Jose this afternoon. But I am sure that this will not be the only
meeting we hold about the topic. :)

XMPP Standards Foundation