Dirk Meyer dmeyer at tzi.de
Tue Aug 19 16:12:54 CDT 2008

Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> Dirk Meyer <dmeyer at tzi.de> wrote:
>> And out. I need iq stanzas to be encrypted, too. Everything else is
>> useless for me. In fact, 90% of the data I plan to send are iq
>> stanzas.
>
> Normally, you send more messages than IQs :P.

I plan to use XMPP for bot-to-bot communication. Control remote
applications and stuff like that. In that case I have more IQ than
messages. I know it is not the typical use case, but that use case has
to work, too.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics:
	If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!
		-- Jim Warner