Jonathan Dickinson jonathanD at k2.com
Tue Aug 19 16:19:27 CDT 2008

> -----Original Message-----
> From: security-bounces at xmpp.org [mailto:security-bounces at xmpp.org] On
> Behalf Of Jonathan Schleifer
> Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:11 PM
> To: security at xmpp.org
> Subject: Re: [Security] TLS Certificates Verification
>
> Jonathan Dickinson <jonathanD at k2.com> wrote:

> PS: Producing TOFU (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU) on a mailing
> list isn't so nice :/

Sorry I re-install often and setting up this reply format (which I prefer actually) is a real PITA in Outlook (I can never remember when the stupid setting is).

Along those lines, I think we (me included) need to calm down <literal>a little bit</literal>. We all have opinions that are just as important as the next guys. Try keep it constructive ;).