Jonathan Dickinson jonathanD at k2.com
Tue Aug 19 16:45:38 CDT 2008

That is why we rely on mathematicians. From what I heard (from a very reputable source) the nuts have already come up with quantum asymmetric and symmetric cryptography algorithms. Currently the only change needed for streams would be for the registrar to add a new feature for the stream encryption and SASL mechanisms that can tolerate this.

We need that same kind of stuff with this.