Jonathan Dickinson jonathanD at k2.com
Wed Aug 20 04:24:06 CDT 2008

Great idea Dirk!!! I think the client MUST guide the user through installing the key on a thumbdrive. However, the wizard MUST NOT require the user to put the key on a thumbdrive. I usually lose my thumbdrive once every two weeks (_dime a dozen_), I would obviously take care of my XMPP one, but that means at times I don't have one lying around to just install a new key on. I know a couple of people who don't even know what a thumbdrive is (they also use gopher).