Jonathan Dickinson jonathanD at k2.com
Wed Aug 20 05:22:46 CDT 2008

You could also use SASL External...

How about involving resources. This way the recipient would know not only know who the message came from, but where (great for bots). They could be used for further entropy of encryption or something if used in a hash. I am not sure how it would work out, but if we could get it right it would be pretty neat :P.