Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-security at webkeks.org
Wed Aug 20 12:21:58 CDT 2008

Am 20.08.2008 um 19:08 schrieb Jonathan Dickinson:

> Good suggestion. Seeing as Google is one of the sponsors I don't see
> why they wouldn't.

Yeah, and if we have a cryptanalysis, what reasons are there against
ESessions? It's already implemented and Brendan Taylor already said to
port his Python implementation to C so others can use it, so we will
have a library even easier to use as libotr! Would be even far easier
for devs to use that lib than to play around with some TLS lib, just
pass the stanza to the lib and get the encrypted one back :).