[Security] TLS-SRP Questions

Jonathan Dickinson jonathanD at k2.com
Thu Aug 21 06:09:24 CDT 2008

May be a n00b comment, but If we had verifiable certificates (via an IC) the client is given the opportunity to present their certificate. I am not sure how this works, all that I have to go on is that in .net TLS streams there is an event called PresentClientCertificate (or something along those lines).