[Security] client-to-client security :: Summary and todo's

David Banes david at banes.org
Sat Aug 23 19:58:25 CDT 2008

After scanning this thread I have just two observations...

1) A solution needs to assume users are hopeless, that is they can't
setup home routers, crypto etc.
2) Most companies will want a c2s solution as they will need to scan,
archive and audit content in the same way they for email now
3) If this is to be added to 'core' XMPP it needs to be REALLY simple
otherwise it won't get implemented.

Maybe these are all obvious. :)

David.

David Banes
web: http://davidbanes.com/
pics: http://web.mac.com/dbanes/
email:  david at banes.org
xmpp: dbanes at cleartextsystems.com
skype: dmbanes
iChat: dbanes at mac.com
Director & Secretary, Internet Industry Association