[Security] client-to-client security :: Summary and todo's

David Banes david at banes.org
Sun Aug 24 03:52:00 CDT 2008

On 24/08/2008, at 6:28 PM, Dirk Meyer wrote:

>> 2) Most companies will want a c2s solution as they will need to scan,
>> archive and audit content in the same way they for email now
>
> They do? It could be a nice optional feature but if they force me
> using c2s I go to a different provider.

I'm talking about corporate implementations, where a company puts
tight controls on it's users communications or has a regulatory
requirement to do things like archiving.

But then as Olle said, this is a policy thing, not implementation, as
long as the features required are implemented of course!

David.

David Banes
web: http://davidbanes.com/
rss: fhttp://www.davidbanes.com/feed/
pics: http://web.mac.com/dbanes/
email:  david at banes.org
xmpp: dbanes at clearim.net
skype: dmbanes
iChat: dbanes at mac.com
Director & Secretary, Internet Industry Association