[standards-jig] JANA pt. 2

Ryan Eatmon reatmon at jabber.org
Sun Aug 4 01:10:07 UTC 2002

I don't think that JANA should be seperate from the JSF.  Everything
that JANA is going to have control over falls under the JSF umbrella.
 It's not like the IANA which is actually used by lots of groups looking
for port numbers, etc...

If later on, it is decided that JANA should become its own entity, then
we can always spin it off, although I can't imagine that ever needing to
happen.