[standards-jig] Re: JANA pt. 2

Jean-Louis Seguineau /EXC/TEC jean-louis.seguineau at antepo.com
Tue Aug 6 00:59:48 UTC 2002

>From what I gather of the thread JANA would be in charge of administrating
naming in the protocol, isn't it.

Knowing that the protocol is entirely based on xml namespaces, does it mean
that JANA will have to be consulted for every new namespace extension to be
added in a JEP by the JSF ? If that is the case what would be the process ?
Apart from namespaces, what kind of names would JANA handle ? Could we have
a use case for each of them ?

Thanks

Jean Louis