[standards-jig] Invisibility Support in Jabber

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Fri Aug 9 04:58:33 UTC 2002

It makes things more complicated, but doesn't really make invisibility
work better.
For example, I still can't say "I want to be invisible to these people
always" unless I stay invisible and manually send initial presence to
every single user in my roster; otherwise I come online first, which is
an event logged by their client..

-David Waite