[standards-jig] jep-0039 -- jabber:iq:stats

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Thu Aug 15 15:10:56 UTC 2002

Russel -

First a typo/nit:
- The xml fragments before Example one have invalid XML :)

Example 4 shows how to handle the 2 tier error stuff.. This seems ok, but it
kind of stinks to have to check every stat element for a child error element
without having some other kind of indicator via an attribute. I would like
to see some kind of attr, but I'm not sure how to modify the packet, since
it's best to use the existing DTD/Schema of the error element that's used
everywhere else in jabber. Does anyone have any other ideas how better to do
this??

Other than the 2 tier handling, this JEP looks excellent. Great job of
taking feedback, etc and modifying it.

pgm.