[standards-jig] LAST CALL: JEP-0029 (JIDs)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 3 17:26:31 UTC 2002

In my continuing efforts to learn something from the standards processes
used by organizations such as the IETF, I have decided to begin issuing a
Last Call for comments on JEPs before they are submitted to the Council.
The first JEP for which I'm issuing a Last Call is JEP-0029 (Definition of
Jabber Identifiers). Because we're a fairly small group here and I think
we've probably already discussed this JEP sufficiently, this Last Call
will last until the end of the day Wednesday, 2002-05-08 (five days from
now). If no other comments have been received at that point, I will submit
this JEP for a vote by the Jabber Council.

Once again, you may review the JEP at the following URL (hit reload in
your browser to see the changes in version 1.1):

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0029.html

Thanks.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/