[standards-jig] LAST CALL: JEP-0029 (JIDs)

Iain Shigeoka iainshigeoka at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 22:42:35 UTC 2002

I think it is a good idea.

Although I would suggest putting JEP "tracking" information inside of the
JEP listing itself ala the w3c standards and adding this scheduling/tracking
info to the jeplist

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jeplist.html

I know that's more work for you Peter and I apologize for that.  Perhaps it
can be automated to reduce your workload...

-iain