[standards-jig] JEP-0022 - Additional Events

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed May 15 03:07:47 UTC 2002

Yep, and it's all in CVS, too:

http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jeps/

Problem is I haven't necessarily kept everything up to date (i.e., the
status info in each individual JEP file as opposed to the jeplist), though
I try. I will soon have more time to focus on this stuff and improve the
processes. However, you'll note that JEP-0022 does have the relevant info
in the Revision History.

Though I must say that part of the confusion seems to stem from lack of
knowledge about the JEP process. Remember, JEP-0001 is your friend. :)

I have been meaning to create a better documentation of the current state
of the protocol at any one time (e.g., here's what is Final, here is what
is Draft, here is what is merely Informational).

Also perhaps it would help if every time a JEP advanced to Draft, Final,
or Informational I posted a news item to http://www.jabber.org/news/ (and

Sorry for the slow reply, just catching up on email here....

Jabber Software Foundation