[standards-jig] more thoughts on voip

Stephen Pendleton pendleto at movsoftware.com
Wed Feb 12 02:42:09 UTC 2003

Vapor,

    My client JabberCE does this for the IPAQ PocketPC. Essentially on a
PocketPC equipped with VoIP software, a user can select a contact in the
Jabber client and the VoIP call is made automatically. Of course this will
only work if the VoIP socket ports are open on both ends and it does not
implement the man-in-the-middle concept. If you would like more detail, drop
me an email.