[standards-jig] Call For Experience: Multi-User Chat

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Wed Feb 12 18:28:17 UTC 2003

Just a book-keeping task I guess since most folks already know :)

I have implemented the JEP-45 protocol in Exodus and a Jabber, Inc. commercial
server implementation. I'm fine with the current version of the JEP since I've
been giving continuous feedback to stpeter throughout both implementations :) .

I don't think we'll have any problem reaching the "must have some impls to
advance" requirement to move forward with this JEP.

pgm.