[standards-jig] JEP-0060 PubSub: Is Subscriber an "affiliation"?

Bob Wyman bob at wyman.us
Fri Feb 14 23:01:24 UTC 2003

I suspect that I may be missing something in the terminology. It appears
quite clear to me that there is an "affiliation" which should be called
"Subscriber" since a subscriber has rights that are distinct from those
of owners, publishers, none, or outcasts. However, subscribers are never
described as "affiliates" in JEP-0060. Is this a problem with the
drafting, or, am I missing the logic behind why a subscriber is not an
affiliate?

        bob wyman