[standards-jig] UPDATED: XHTML IM (JEP-0071)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Feb 19 16:50:53 UTC 2003

I just published version 0.3 of the XHTML IM proposal. I've added even
more restrictions and simplifications (specifically regarding attributes
and style properties). Check it out here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0071.html

Any strong feelings from client developers regarding style properties? For
example, do you think things like background-color are important? That one
is not in the proposal right now, but it's in the lone example (which I
copied from the old proposal by Jer and Julian).

Thanks!

Jabber Software Foundation