[standards-jig] UPDATED: Offline (JEP-0013)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Feb 28 04:10:13 UTC 2003

I just performed a major overhaul to the offline message handling proposal
(JEP-0013). This proposal provides POP3-like semantics for managing one's
offline messages, which is especially important for bandwidth-challenged
clients (not to mention heavy Jabber users like me!). You can find the JEP
here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0013.html

The JEP author (Craig Kaes) has reviewed and approves of my changes, so
hopefully we won't have too much controversy -- but you never know. ;)

Jabber Software Foundation