[Standards-JIG] ACTIVE: JEP-0132 (POKE)

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Thu Apr 1 15:56:54 UTC 2004

I actually have more problems with this JEP from a Heisenberg Uncertainty
Principle standpoint; after you <poke/> the user, they may get mad, get up,
and leave.  The act of poking them may *cause* their availabilty to change.

However, I thought this was an important addition to the Jabber protocols,
and as such, deserved the attention of the membership.

--
Joe Hildebrand