[Standards-JIG] JEP-45: Missing attribute in xml schema

Gaston Dombiak dombiak_gaston at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:08:31 UTC 2004

Reading the xml schemas I found that in section 16.4
http://jabber.org/protocol/muc#owner an attribute is missing. The item
element should have the role attribute which may be included as you can see
in section 9.8.

We need to add something like this to the xml schema:

      <xs:attribute name='role' use='optional'>
        <xs:simpleType>
          <xs:restriction base='xs:NCName'>
            <xs:enumeration value='moderator'/>
            <xs:enumeration value='none'/>