[Standards-JIG] PKI for P2P etc.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Feb 25 17:24:09 UTC 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:08:50AM -0800, Justin Karneges wrote:
> How timely. :)  Yesterday I received a rather large Psi contribution to do
> just this, but with Jabber and OpenPGP.  I haven't yet looked through the
> code, but the author's specification is here:
>
>   http://krogh.cc/jep-template.html

Yes, I've just read that too (one of the authors sent it to me).

I'll work with them to get it into JEP shape -- it's still a bit
preliminary in spots, methinks. It's funny, because I was chatting with
someone in the IETF security mafia yesterday and he said he was
comfortable with the OpenPGP support in Jabber but wanted a way to
exchange keys in-band....