[Standards-JIG] help whit jabber server and transport

Susan Anglica Mercado Caudel s_a_m_c_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:16:04 UTC 2004

It is possible in your servant to be jabber, to limit by user the transports
of msn, icq and yahoo?  It is to say;  In some areas of my work they allow
to add these tranportes them to have in a single client all the contacts,,
but in others not only they allow them to use to jabber, but technically we
want to deshabilitar that some users cannot be connected to the transports
although they are formed in the servant...  Ésto can?  and if I can they
could give an idea?  It would thank for much its commentary...  Thanks

Susan