[Standards-JIG] media conferencing, flow segmenting

Ulrich Staudinger us at die-horde.de
Fri Mar 12 09:52:41 UTC 2004

attached two diagrams sketching out the basic flow, as communicated
between justin k and me.

I think the common flow is clear. The challenge is, do existing jeps
fulfill the needs of the other flows - which are: querying open session
in a component, kicking, muting and banning users from media conference,
error messages for quota exceeding and other traffic messages - or do we
need to create a completely new one-for-all jep?
Of course we would take care of P2P in 1-to-1 conferencing, the jep
needs to allow this direct link between two partys.

RFC
thanks

ulrich