[Standards-JIG] NEW: JEP-0129 (WebDAV File Transfers)

Nicholas Perez nick at jabberstudio.org
Sat Mar 13 20:50:49 UTC 2004

No no, the protocol is fine. I am talking about the insipid "happy".
There are about thirty different adjectives that could have been used
without quotes. And that kind sirs, is the silliness I was speaking
about. But if you want a "'happy' path" instead of a "common path" or
even a "correct path," who am I to raise such questions :)