[Standards-JIG] new JSF-IETF discussion list

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 9 16:53:40 UTC 2004

As a result of conversations between me and members of the IESG and
IAB, we have concluded that it would make sense to institute a mailing
list for discussion of matters of mutual interest to the Jabber
Software Foundation and the Internet Engineering Task Force. The
primary focus of the list is technical, mainly regarding JSF use of
IETF technologies (e.g., references to RFCs in JEPs) and IETF use of
JSF technologies (e.g., references to JEPs in Internet-Drafts and
RFCs). However, some discussion of organizational and administrative
issues may occur on this list as well. Those interested in fostering
continued communication between the Jabber community and the broader
Internet community are encouraged to join this list, which should have
low volume and a high signal-to-noise ratio.

You may join the list by either of the following methods:

2. Send an email to jsf-ietf-request at jabber.org with the word
"subscribe" in the subject

Thanks.

Jabber Software Foundation