[Standards-JIG] Re: XHTML further simplification

Rachel Blackman rcb at ceruleanstudios.com
Mon Sep 27 23:41:04 UTC 2004

> Given that no one else seems to have strong feelings about this issue,
> think we consensus on margin-left and will proceed accordingly. We can
> always fight this out some more during the Call for Experience. ;-)

You mean we have to debate this again later?!  *develops a facial tic*

Seriously, though, I'm with stpeter's earlier comment that we should
get on with our lives; let's just call it closed on this point and move
the damn thing to draft, so we can move on to things like implementing
this. ;)

--
Rachel 'Sparks' Blackman -- sysadmin, developer, mad scientist
"If it is not broken, give me five minutes to redesign it!"