[Standards-JIG] Re: JEP-0045 changes

Gaston Dombiak dombiak_gaston at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:22:41 UTC 2004

Peter,

No problem. Several of the issues I raised in those posts were solved using
"my" common sense or best interpretation. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your
replies and if my interpretation was wrong I'll correct the MUC
implementation.

Thanks,

  -- Gato

news:stpeter-63DEA7.17071027092004 at sea.gmane.org...