[Standards-JIG] Re: What happened to the ACK proposal?

Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:41:25 UTC 2005

I was also not paying attention last week.  I continue to believe that
this problem needs to be solved end-to-end, not hop-by-hop, in order
to have been worth doing.

We've been doing some thinking about this over the last couple of
days; if anything comes out of that, we'll publish it.

--
Joe Hildebrand