[Standards-JIG] User display extended presence

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Thu Mar 17 11:58:45 UTC 2005

Well, the latest JEP-0084's copy I have is version 0.4, dating back to
2003-05-20. I have checked jabber.org, but there is no archive of this JEP.
Are you telling me the consensus has been 'close' for almost 2 years now ;)

When do you believe we could have an ETA (Expected Time of Approval) for
JEP-0084 :)

Jean-Louis

P.S. Teasing...