[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0106 (JID Escaping)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 6 22:34:28 UTC 2005

FYI, this version incorporates the feedback received in the last few
weeks and also adds implementation notes. Before the Council votes on
this revised version, I will add examples that show transformations from
JIDs to non-XMPP addresses, since the current examples are from non-XMPP
addresses to XMPP addresses only.

Feedback welcome.

/psa