[Standards-JIG] anonymous login

JD Conley jd.conley at coversant.net
Tue Jan 24 16:32:54 UTC 2006

> What are other servers doing here? I think we should specify a format
> for the assigned JID which anonymous login and write a small JEP about
> anonymous login because its very intersting for some use cases.

SoapBox Server can do this as well. It is disabled by default and has to
be turned on in the configuration file. The ID it assigns you during
auth is a unique bare JID. From there it's just standard. If you specify
a resource during resource binding it gives you that, if you don't it
generates one.

-JD Conley