[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Invisible Command

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon May 15 18:42:42 UTC 2006

On 15 May 2006, at 19:19, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> My sense is that people think invisibility is 90% available, not 90%
> unavailable.

I agree with this, if I want to be invisible, I want to be able to
continue as normal, but with my presence withheld. I want to be
invisible, not blind :)
(On the other hand, I consider DND to be 90% unavailable, and expect
no-one to message me in that state for anything less than the
incredibly urgent)

/K
--
Kevin Smith