[Standards-JIG] Stanza Acking and Connection Pings

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri May 19 15:54:09 UTC 2006

On 19 May 2006, at 13:21, Pavel Šimerda wrote:
> Alright, what's going on now? Could we re-join forces split between
> Justin's
> and Dave's proposals? And have something finished?

I'm currently sitting in the jep-ack camp but appreciate that Dave's
proposal also covers /not/ retransmitting un-acked but received
packets upon reconnection in some circumstances. This could probably
be merged into jep-ack reasonably easily and then you'd have a
proposal with the best parts of both I think (and I'd be happy).

/K

--
Kevin Smith
Psi Jabber client developer/project leader (http://psi-im.org/)