[Standards-JIG] Re: XMPP trust diameter

Remko Troncon remko at el-tramo.be
Wed May 24 20:53:19 UTC 2006

> Most people are unable or unwilling to put up with gpg-agent's bullshit long
> enough to do what should be default behavior to begin with...

I think what Justin meant to say was that he smelled a bad behaving
gpg agent. I never used a gpg-agent, and enter my GnuPG password only once
when logging in, and never again. If you have trouble with Psi asking
your GnuPG password more than once per session, you should probably
report your problem on the forums and get some help, because this is
abnormal behavior.

cheers,
Remko