[Standards-JIG] xep-0166: jingle content type and sessions

Bart Vanherck bart at twixel.be
Mon Jan 8 11:20:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

In XEP-0166 standard, there is mentioned in section 8 that there is a
one-to-one relationship between content types and sessions. I do not
understand this. Does this means that the examples in the document are
not valid?

There is in section 5.2 an initiation for a session with audio and
video, so 2 different content elements. This is for me not very clear.

Is it possible to have a session with different contents, descriptions,
transports ? for example:
<session>
	<content name="video">
		<description>...</description>