[Standards-JIG] Pre-Proto XEP - Karma

Bruce Campbell standards-jig at vicious.dropbear.id.au
Tue Jan 9 01:55:45 UTC 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Chris Mullins wrote in both text and html:

> I was looking to see what exists today for standards around Karma, and I
>
> Some of the things that come to mind are:

Some basic things to slow down the eventual rise of pump'n'dump SPIM:

-	Max number of stanzas sent to invalid JIDs within given time periods
 	( slow down discovery of remote JIDs )

-	Max number of subscribe(d)s sent
 	( I'm just typing in the JIDs of everyone I met last night, honest )

-	Max number of triggered 'remote' connections
 	( joe at example.com, joe at example.br, joe at example.ru, joe at example.us ... )

-	Max number of 'should be human' stanzas sent
 	( I'm a really, really fast typer in multiple chat sessions )

--
   Bruce Campbell.